felix-dev mailing list archives

From Clement Escoffier <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] iPOJO Arch for Gogo - 1.0.0
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:51:50 GMT
Hi,

On 20.07.2010, at 22:34, Karl Pauls wrote:

> +1
>
> The dependencies seems to be missing in the -source.jar

Arf, I forgot to override our parent configuration for resources:
   <resources>
     <resource>
     </resource>
     <resource>
     <directory>.</directory>
     <targetPath>META-INF</targetPath>
     <includes>
       <include>LICENSE*</include>
       <include>NOTICE*</include>
       <include>DEPENDENCIES*</include> <!-- Must be added -->
     </includes>
   </resource>
 </resources>

I did that only for the bundles...
So we definitely need to update our parent pom.

Regards,

Clement