felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: fileinstall 3.1.0 release?
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:49:58 GMT
  On 7/27/10 13:21, Sanjeeb Sahoo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So far I have not got  a reply to my earlier request. Does anyone
> object to making a release of 3.1.0 off trunk?

Well, it doesn't sound like anyone has much of an opinion. It looks like
there are two issues fixed in trunk, so I could probably do a 3.0.2
release, assuming the two issues don't warrant a bigger bump:

     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12315224

If no one says otherwise, I'll just release it as 3.0.2...

-> richard