felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release webconsole 3.1.0 bundlerepository 1.6.4, karaf 1.6.2 (3rd try)
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 07:13:39 GMT
I'll remove karaf from this release and recut a version.

I also close this vote for bundlerepository and webconsole with the following:
  +1: Felix Meschberger, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Guillaume Nodet,
Carsten Ziegeler, Jamie Goodyear, Gert Vanthienen
no other votes.

I'll publish the artifacts and announcements asap.

(sorry about the double email, i forgot the result in the subject)

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet