felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release webconsole 3.0.2 and Karaf 1.6.2 soon
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:26:41 GMT
Btw, you don't really need that for Aries Application if that's what you had
in mind.  The new API is much more powerful and will allow the aries
application obr resolver to work in a much nicer way without the need to
create resources yourself at all.  Just look at the
org.apache.felix.bundlerepository api in 1.6.0 ....

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet