felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] webconsole-3.0.2, bundlerepository-1.6.4 and karaf-1.6.2
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 06:53:34 GMT
Hi,

On 12.06.2010 08:43, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> I would like to call a new vote on the following subproject releases:
>
> webconsole 3.0.2

I have to admit, that this release vote comes a bit as a surprise: there
are still three open issues targeted at this release (this is not
dramatic, though).

The real problem is, that this release candidate has an extended
exported API (compared to the webconsole 3.0.0 release) still exported
as 3.0, which should really be 3.1. This IMHO is a blocker for this release.

Regards
Felix