felix-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Hvostov <a...@valuadder.com>
Subject Changes to maven-bundle-plugin's bundleall goal - comments?
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2010 01:04:22 GMT
I've made some changes to the maven-bundle-plugin's 'bundleall' and
'wrap' goals, and thought I'd share them with you all and see if anyone
has any comments.

The specific changes I've made are:

      * Only build and traverse a single dependency tree. This avoids
        bringing in optional dependencies and multiple versions of
        dependencies, as per normal Maven dependency convergence
        behavior.
      * Allow excluding specific artifacts from bundleall / wrap,
        according to group:artifact:version:type:classifier patterns.
      * Allow changing the scope of dependencies to include when
        bundling (e.g. bundle all test dependencies too).

The diff (against 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT) is attached. What do you think? Have I
broken something horribly?