felix-dev mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject File install 3.0.0 - avoiding property substitution
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 20:44:34 GMT
I'm using the File Install component and cannot find a way to set values
like "${abc}" (without the quotes). File install insists on performing
property substitution which I do not want in this case. I noticed that this
seems to have been addressed in version 3.0.0 but I cannot get it to work.
My question is: How can I set a value to "${abc}" (without the quotes)
without File install trying to perform property substitution?

/Bengt