felix-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Dywicki <luk...@dywicki.pl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move Karaf as a TLP
Date Sun, 30 May 2010 20:53:11 GMT

I would like to say 'yes' for TLP (even if my vote doesn't count).

I try contribute Karaf from time to time and I wish continue doing that,
when it will move to top level too.

For me it does not make sense to try close all OSGi releated things in Felix
project. At this moment we have Aries which is also very closer to OSGi but
it's not a part of Felix.

Best regards,
Lukasz Dywicki