felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Bruce" <bru...@qualcomm.com>
Subject Re: org.osgi.framework.system.packages
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:27:27 GMT
Yes, that's what I meant, thank you. This is obviously used by the class
loader to allow access to packages outside of the java.* namespace. Do you
also happen to know where this is read from the ExtensionManager (i.e. what
parses the comma seperated list of packages and determines what is available
to bundles)?

Thanks

Bruce