felix-dev mailing list archives

From jspeton <jean-...@speton.com>
Subject Re: Fragment-Host's bundle-version not being honored in 2.0.4
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 16:40:31 GMT

Hi Richard,

There is no range, just the single version.  More succinctly, this bundle:

Bundle-SymbolicName: com.mypackage
Bundle-Version: 1.6.1

is resolving this fragment

Bundle-SymbolicName: com.mypackage.frag
Bundle-Version: 1.6.2
Fragment-Host: com.mypackage; bundle-version="1.6.2"

Your description is in line with how I would expect fragment bundle version
specifiers to work, but it is not.

Thanks!
Jean-Guy