felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Confluence (Was: Re: ApacheCon NA 2010 Call for Participation: Felix / OSGi track)
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:42:42 GMT
On Apr 17, 2010, at 16:33 , Justin Edelson wrote:

> OT: how long has confluence been back up?

At least for a couple of days, not sure exactly when it came back up.

Now that we're on the subject, I took the liberty of adding a second Confluence space for
the Felix project, one that can be used more like a traditional wiki. Since our "website"
space directly generates the site, it can only be changed by committers, leaving others with
no good means of contributing. Having a second wiki makes that easier. I don't have a good
idea yet on how to structure it, but perhaps we should just let it grow a bit for now.

Greetings, Marcel