felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OBR.resolve(NO_LOCAL_RESOURCES)
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:16:51 GMT
Not sure to understand what you're doing exactly.
Local resources don't have any uri at all and I don't think that has
changed.
If you use the NO_LOCAL_RESOURCES flag, your resolution should not contain
any local resources, only resources from repositories which should all have
a valid uri.

Can you give a bit more details ?

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 15:31, Arjun Panday <arjun.panday@alcatel-lucent.com

--