felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [webconsole] [obr] Major rewrite
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 15:47:16 GMT
On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 16:42, Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for taking a stab at this. Looks great from my POV.
>
> Some issues I discovered on the Resource details page:
>
>  * The item labelled "Imported Bundles" actually lists
>    imported services
>  * The button labeled "Start" probably means "Deploy and Start"
>    while the button labeled "Deploy" probably just deploys.
>    Could this be marked somehow ?
>  * The "optional" checkbox probably means "include or exclude
>    optional requirements", right ? Can this be claraified in the gui ?

Yeah, sounds like good suggestions.

> NB: I have tested with a default build of Apache Sling whose OBR setup
> points to mainly Apache artifacts thus showing the drawback of using the
> alphabet to segment the list (I do not have a better solution so, lets
> not change ;-) ).

If you want to see all the bundles, just use the following url:
   http://localhost:8181/system/console/obr?query=*
Which you can obtain from entering '*' in the search box and hit return ...
You'll see the full list.

I think the default should be segmented because if your repository is
big enough, the first request should not take minutes to display ;-)

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet