felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven bundle plugin version conversion
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:48:22 GMT
I think the answer is that the job is not actually done by the
DefaultMaven2OsgiConverter.
It's done by BND in
   http://bnd.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bnd/aQute.bnd/src/aQute/lib/osgi/Analyzer.java?revision=1.24&view=markup
The method is named cleanupVersion()
I think it would make sense to align.
In karaf we also need to OSGi version at build time for maven resource
filtering, so we should somehow add it as a goal too.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet