felix-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Phillips <lcphill...@praxiseng.com>
Subject The activate method has thrown an exception
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 13:41:50 GMT

Felix 201 / SCR1.4.0...   I'm attempting to connect to a wsdl service from within the activate()
method (don't ask / inherited code, although I'm open to suggestions)..

I am getting this message to log4j:  "The activate method has thrown an exception"...

I did find one post a la google-surf back to felix and it suggests a security related issue...
There is apparently a fix, from what I can tell, but it seemed that was for felix2.1.0 (no
officially released)...

Can someone shed some light / provide advisement?

Thanks, Craig Phillips