felix-dev mailing list archives

From Clement Escoffier <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trunk still does not build
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:29:26 GMT

On 26.03.2010, at 17:23, Marcel Offermans wrote:

> On Mar 26, 2010, at 8:19 , Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>> Why don't we exclude the test until it is fixed? That will keep CI server
>>> to function as well.
>> That's a good idea ;-)
> Whilst I don't mind too much doing that, I'm wondering why our build cannot support subprojects
that have failing tests? I mean as long as I'm not releasing anything, a project that is in
flux might have a few test cases that are broken, right? That should not affect our whole
build in a way that it makes life hard on everybody else.
> Is it really not possible to have a solution where having tests that fail is not a problem?
> If not, then just disable that test for now.

There is several things that are possible:
- setting 'testFailureIgnore=true' ignore test failures (not sure about errors).
- executing the tests only when a 'test' profile is enabled. That was my choice for iPOJO
because of the number of tests.

> Greetings, Marcel

View raw message