felix-dev mailing list archives

From Sahoo <sa...@sun.com>
Subject Re: trunk/webconsole fails to build
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:20:12 GMT
Obviously, I am not tracking all the conversation on this topic. I
noticed there was a SNAPSHOT dependency introduced from webconsole to
obr and that required me to do a  build that includes at least those two
modules. Since I did not carefully see what other modules have SNAPSHOT
dependency among themselves, I decided to do a full build. You seem to
be saying that you have fixed the SNAPSHOT dependency issue in
webconsole, so that's great. Let me update webconsole to explore its
dependency on obr bundle before unnecessarily taking your and other's time.

About build failure, it will be definitely good if CI server sends build
failure message to dev@ alerting people.

Thanks,
Sahoo