felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trunk/webconsole fails to build
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:12:51 GMT
Hi,

To build just the web console, you can update your webconsole folder and
just run the build in there. This should do the trick.

[running the full Felix trunk build just to get the web console sounds
like massive overkill to me]

On 23.03.2010 01:37, Sahoo wrote:
> Can I update my top level Felix workspace and get the build to complete?
> Some tests seemed to fail for me last time, so I am little unsure at

If you do a full build, the build will abort once a sub-project (module)
fails to build. This is probably another intereting point to know which
project actually failed to build.

Regards
Felix