felix-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Valchev <v_valc...@prosyst.bg>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept UPNP Web Console Plugin Contribution (FELIX-2121)
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 12:09:30 GMT
Well, the test requires time, and that is what I *don't* have currently.
I guess, later, after the plugin is in SVN, anyone wishing can develop a
test case. We are under heavy pressure now at ProSyst but I must inform
you, that the UPnP plugin will be thoroughly tested by our team and all
fixes will be contributed back to apache.

Regards,
V. Valchev

On 08.3.2010 г. 11:16, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 05.03.2010 13:20, Guo Du wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 10:32 PM, Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I am in the process of preparing the IP Clearance form at [3]. The
>>> missing items are this vote and the submission and registration of the
>>>
>> Would be nice to have test associated with the contribution :)
>>
> Agreed, though I do not see this as a prerequisite to accept the
> contribution.
>
> Valentin, what do you think ?
>
> Regards
> Felix

Valentin Valchev · Lead Software Engineer
ProSyst Labs EOOD
1606 Sofia, Bulgaria · 48 Vladajska Str.
Tel. +359 (0)2 952 35 81; Fax +359 (0)2 953 26 17
http://www.prosyst.com · v.valchev@prosyst.bg
stay in touch with your product.