felix-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Custine <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Karaf 1.4.0 - Take 3
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 09:15:54 GMT
The Karaf 1.4.0 artifacts have been staged for release.

This release build includes some missing headers as pointed out by Karl in
the previous vote, as well as some additional ones discovered after
upgrading to a newer Rat version.  There is one known Rat failure in
manual/src/styles/print.css because rat does not recognize the MIT license
text, but this file is now properly noted in the manual NOTICE file so the
rat failure can be safely ignored.  I have also fixed the duplicate .asc.asc

As with the previous vote, I have noted that the vote will be open for *at
least* 72 hours in order to allow time for proper review.  Thanks for your

Release notes are here:

Staging repository:

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the

sh check_staged_release.sh 003 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com