felix-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Charters <gchart...@googlemail.com>
Subject Maven bundle plugin version conversion
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:56:09 GMT
Hi, I'm writing a maven plugin that needs to do coversion of maven
versions to osgi versions.  I want to depend on the
maven-bundle-plugin for this because I need the conversion scheme to
be identical.  I've done this and started using the
DefaultMaven2OsgiConverter, but for some reason, the versions I get
are different from those generated by the maven-bundle-plugin.  For
example, the converter changes 1.0.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT to
1.0.0.incubating_SNAPSHOT (as well as making it a valid OSGi version,
it converts the '-' to '_'), whereas the maven-bundle-plugin changes
this to 1.0.0.incubating-SNAPSHOT (leaves '-' alone).  Am I using the
wrong bit of code to do the conversion or driving it incorrectly?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

My apologies if this should be on the users list rather than dev.  It
seems to fall between the two...

Many thanks,

View raw message