felix-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Custine <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release fileinstall 2.0.8
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 07:20:17 GMT
I just recently added my public gpg key to the
http://www.apache.org/dist/felix/KEYS file, so maybe you haven't imported it
yet?

Due to the holiday last week, I am going to leave this vote open for a few
more days to see if we can get a couple of additional PMC +1 votes.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Custine