felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Felix SCR version 1.2.0
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 00:55:16 GMT
Hi,

Time to tally the vote. We received the following votes:

  +1 Felix Meschberger (*)
  +1 Carsten Ziegeler (*)
  +1 Alin Dreghiciu
  +1 Davanum Srinivas
  +1 Toni Menzel
  +1 Richard Hall (*)
  +1 Rob Walker (*)
  +1 Clement Escoffier (*)
  +1 Karl Pauls (*)

This vote succeeds with 9 +1 votes (6 of which binding). No other votes
have been cast.

I will continue with uploading and publishing the artifacts.

Regards
Felix

Felix Meschberger schrieb:
> > Hi,
> >
> > At long last, here is the first release of Apache Felix Declarative
> > Services implementation targetting to implement the brand new
> > Declarative Services 1.1 specification contained in OSGi Compendium
R 4.2.