felix-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de_...@alcatel-lucent.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Felix SCR version 1.2.0
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 12:49:54 GMT
Hello Felix,

If I may participate to this vote, I just would like to notice that I
tested this release candidate, and everything seems fine,
except one minor issue that I have reported in FELIX-1841
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1841>

So, may be you could take a look at it before releasing ?

Thank you
/pierre

Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At long last, here is the first release of Apache Felix Declarative
> Services implementation targetting to implement the brand new
> Declarative Services 1.1 specification contained in OSGi Compendium R 4.2.
>
> We solved 49 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12313639
>
> There is one outstanding issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12310349
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-010/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 010 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Don't the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Regards
> Felix

believed to be clean.