felix-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Integration testing
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:40:34 GMT
The Subject just drove me in somwhow ;)I would be very interested into a
complete framework testing solution.
Granted, Pax Exam is currently made for Application Integration Testing and
not for Frameworks itself cause you always see everything from a 3rd persons
perspective.

What are the general requirements to offer such a thing (maybe based on pax
exam/runner infrastructure) ?

Also, i guess integration testing is a very diverse term which does not help
to come up with a fit-it-all solution.

So, maybe i should ask here, what are the things you feel are missing from
TCK (think its it closeness but never seen it myself), bnd-test, atlassian
framwork (dan, can we see that somehwere ?) and pax exam ?

Toni

--
Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer