felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Karaf] Is AdminServiceMBean used?
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:32:54 GMT
Right, I think I've missed that one while refactoring the JMX layer
for the features service.
Unless there is a real need for that now, I would defer to 1.2.0 and
refactor it in a more coarse grained service, the same way we did for
the FeaturesServiceMBean, so that we'd have a getInstances() method
that would return a TabularData containing all the informations
available for a give instance (name, port and state for now).  We
could leave the other methods unchanged.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet