felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Bruce" <bru...@qualcomm.com>
Subject Re: How to people run TCKs ?
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 08:54:38 GMT
Hi Karl

Some months ago I think you were involved in looking at a problem with
Jgroups running in Felix. Did this ever get resolved, as I'm having the same

I have the jgroups_all.jar in a bundle I'm deploying, and for some reason
its not working (that is, it can't communicate with any of the other member
of the group), even though the same code works perfectly when run as 'stand
alone' java (i.e. outside the Felix container.

I suspect that this is one of those silent classloader problems, but thought
I'd ask whether you tracked anything down?

Best regards

Bruce Jackson
VP, Technology
QUALCOMM Internet Services

On 02/10/2009 09:49, "Karl Pauls" <karlpauls@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
>> AFAIK, the ASF is not a member of the OSGi Alliance and only members
>> have access to the TCK.
>> How do people run the TCK ?  Are only those that are members do that ?
>> That's what I've done when working on the blueprint implementation,
>> but I wonder if this was the general case or not.
> Yes. We are trying to get a TCK for the ASF but its painfully slow going.
> regards,
> Karl
>> --
>> Cheers,