felix-dev mailing list archives

From Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release fileinstall 2.0.2
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:35:15 GMT
I built off trunk and those two issues are fixed? I actually have asked
a question about tmpdir in issue #1788. Please take a look.

When I upgraded fileinstall, I noticed that because of the update to
fileinstall from 1.2.0 to 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT, it updated all my watched
bundles. I don't think this is a desired behavior.

BTW, I noticed that the trunk version has already changed to
2.0.3-SNAPSHOT. Does it mean we are going to skip 2.0.2 altogether?

Thanks,
Sahoo