felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Integration testing
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:29:15 GMT
On 10/8/09 12:24, Don Brown wrote:
> Since the TCK seems to be a deadend for automated testing, what other
> options do we have?  Richard, you said you were working on a testing
> framework, but I don't see it svn.  Are there a set of
> integration/functional tests I'm missing?  I have a little framework
> we use in Atlassian Plugins for integration testing that I could bring
> over.

I am using BND and my few tests are included in the my sandbox:

There is some [likely outdated] description of this here:

This isn't integrated in anyway, because there was no decision within
the community to go with it, but it is still what I use when I create a
new test cases. It is also what the OSGi TCK is based on.

-> richard

> Any objections?
> Don

View raw message