felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Gogo
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 08:31:46 GMT
On 9/30/09 23:54, Derek Baum wrote:
> I've assigned all fixed and closed gogo issues to release 0.2.0, which
> I have now marked as released (on 15th September).
>
> I've only assigned one of the 10 open issues to the next release,
> 0.4.0, as I believe that most of the others require some discussion or
> confirmation before they are implemented.

If you do assign it to a release and then change your mind, you can
always move it back off.

For me, I often find it easier to assign things to the next release even
if I am not sure about them, because then in JIRA's open issue view, I
can easily click on the version and see the issues being considered. If
they don't make it for this release, I move them off to the next before
doing the release.

But, that is entirely up to you.

-> richard