felix-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Any race condition in Felix 1.8 service lookup you are aware of?
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:16:56 GMT
I recall there was an issue related to startup ordering of spring dm bundles
and its participants back when we added the profile on pax tools. Just
wanted to point to this, don't have binding material or jira issues at hand
right now.Will point to it when i found something.

Toni

--
Toni Menzel
Independent Software Developer