felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Karaf] admin:create'd instance launched from the command line
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 11:21:59 GMT
Right, currently, the sshd port for child instances is managed by the
commands, but RMI and HTTP or any other port aren't.
I think it can be done through the command line by connecting to the child
instance and updating the configurations for the config admin, but it's
really tedious and a better way need to be found.

I guess we'd need a generic mechanism to handle port conflicts, not sure
what's the best way yet.

Thoughts welcomed !

--
Cheers,