felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Moloney, Tim M" <Tim.Molo...@ManTech.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Apache Felix Configuration Admin Service version 1.2.4 Released
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 14:13:21 GMT

I'm confused about the versions of config admin service.

1.2.4 was just released but the trunk has 1.2.7-SNAPSHOT.

What happened to 1.2.5 and 1.2.6?

Tim Moloney             The  reasonable  man adapts  himself  to
MRSL                    the world; the unreasonable one persists
2015 Cattlemen Road     in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Sarasota, FL  34232     Therefore  all progress  depends on  the
(941) 377-6775 x208     unreasonable man.    George Bernard Shaw