felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Moloney, Tim M" <Tim.Molo...@ManTech.com>
Subject RE: Karaf Feature problem after FileInstall replaced FileMonitor
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 16:10:42 GMT

I added the following two lines to etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg.

log4j.logger.org.ops4j.pax=TRACE
log4j.logger.org.apache.felix.karaf=TRACE

However, I only got the following two line during startup.

16:01:03,701 | DEBUG | pool-2-thread-2  | ssh
| ?                                   ? | ServiceEvent REGISTERED
16:01:03,703 | DEBUG | pool-1-thread-1  | BlueprintListener
| af.gshell.osgi.BlueprintListener   67 | Blueprint app state changed to
Created for bundle 10

Tim Moloney             The  reasonable  man adapts  himself  to
MRSL                    the world; the unreasonable one persists
2015 Cattlemen Road     in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Sarasota, FL  34232     Therefore  all progress  depends on  the
(941) 377-6775 x208     unreasonable man.    George Bernard Shaw