felix-dev mailing list archives

From Sten Roger Sandvik <...@x3m.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Felix Http Service version 2.0.0
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:59:35 GMT

I have prepared a release candidate for the improved http service that I
contributed earlier (FELIX-1456). It is versioned 2.0.0 since it's a major
refactoring and includes much more functionality than the original
http.jetty module. Docs will be available on wiki very soon.

This is my first release ever so hopefully I have done all the things right

We solved 7 issues in this release:

There are 8 outstanding issues:

Staging repository:

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the

sh check_staged_release.sh 007 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Best Regards,