felix-dev mailing list archives

From Sten Roger Sandvik <...@x3m.com>
Subject HttpService progress (help)...
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:23:26 GMT

I have now done the first step by importing the new httpservice
implementation into svn. The logical step further is to work towards a 2.0.0
release. This involves fixing some known bugs and releasing some
intermediate snapshot versions so people can try it out. Have some questions
regarding the process:

1) Can I assign issues to a version in JIRA? Can anyone create a version
label "http-2.0.0" or someting? Is this the way you guys do it?
2) Who drives the release of individual components? I can drive the "http"
dev-release process if that suites everybody.
3) Any rules regarding when to do a release or snapshot releases of
individual components?

Would really like release a 2.0.0 version as soon as possible. Have some
issues that I want to resolve (will put it into JIRA in the next days), but
the sooner the release the better. For me atleast :-)

Sten Roger