felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpService progress (help)...
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:23:54 GMT
Hi Sten,

Sorry for the delay ...

Sten Roger Sandvik schrieb:
> Great. I do not want to release individual bundles under http. Always the
> same version number (atleast for now).

> Another question: What about
> documentation?

Yes, please ;-)

> Would really like to include a Confluence entry on how to use
> the new http bundles. Any structures I should follow?

Except that we document below "subprojects" there is to my knowledge no
written prescription....

You need a Confluence account to be able to edit documents (you can
create one yourself). Please tell me your confluence account ID so that
I can enable your account for editing our site.

View raw message