felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Moloney, Tim M" <Tim.Molo...@ManTech.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Configuration Admin Service 1.2.2
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 01:49:02 GMT

+1 (non-binding)

Tim Moloney             The  reasonable  man adapts  himself  to
MRSL                    the world; the unreasonable one persists
2015 Cattlemen Road     in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Sarasota, FL  34232     Therefore  all progress  depends on  the
(941) 377-6775 x208     unreasonable man.    George Bernard Shaw