felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Moloney, Tim M" <Tim.Molo...@ManTech.com>
Subject RE: [FileInstall] Several enhancements
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 19:11:33 GMT

So would the convention be that:

- .cfg files in the etc directory are monitored and any changes
  will be passed to the ConfigurationAdmin service

- other files in the etc directory are read once and not monitored
  for changes

Tim Moloney             The  reasonable  man adapts  himself  to
MRSL                    the world; the unreasonable one persists
2015 Cattlemen Road     in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Sarasota, FL  34232     Therefore  all progress  depends on  the
(941) 377-6775 x208     unreasonable man.    George Bernard Shaw