felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Moloney, Tim M" <Tim.Molo...@ManTech.com>
Subject RE: [FileInstall] Several enhancements
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:15:27 GMT

I applied FELIX-1475 (and FELIX-1476 and FELIX-1481) to the current
trunk see if it resolves FELIX-1480.  Simply applying the patch doesn't
resolve the issue.  I guess there is some configuration involved.  I
looked at the patch and I see that there is felix.fileinstall.filter
(that I assume goes in config.properties), but this is for FileInstall,
not FileMonitor.

I know that you are working to merge FileInstall and Deployer
(FileMonitor), but I think that I'm missing something.

Tim Moloney             The  reasonable  man adapts  himself  to
MRSL                    the world; the unreasonable one persists
2015 Cattlemen Road     in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Sarasota, FL  34232     Therefore  all progress  depends on  the
(941) 377-6775 x208     unreasonable man.    George Bernard Shaw

t=true&mode=hide&pid=12310100>
&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&compone
nt=12312204