felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Savage <dave.sav...@paremus.com>
Subject Self hosting sigil
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:16:19 GMT
Hi there,

I've been making some progress towards sigil being self hosting, i.e.
sigil being used to build sigil. However in order to fully support
this mode in a way that others can reuse I need to host some built
binary artifacts somewhere...Question is where...these will be apache
licensed artifacts built from sigil, which you can then use to build
the version of sigil you check out...(queue rabbit hole discussion)

I read in my contributors intro guide that we have a hosted space
under our user name on http://apache.org is that a good place to put
this in the interim? Alternatively could I push things to a shared
felix downloads area?

Just looking for some advice really ;)

View raw message