felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Moloney, Tim M" <Tim.Molo...@ManTech.com>
Subject RE: Branding in the new gogo console
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 18:22:20 GMT

I thought it might be something like that.

I had looked for optional imports but only saw com.sun.jna* (for the Windows ANSI fix).  Now
that I know that you intended it to work that way, I created FELIX-1378 and attached a (trivial)
patch to make it work as you described.

Thanks.

Tim Moloney             The  reasonable  man adapts  himself  to
MRSL                    the world; the unreasonable one persists
2015 Cattlemen Road     in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Sarasota, FL  34232     Therefore  all progress  depends on  the
(941) 377-6775 x208     unreasonable man.    George Bernard Shaw