felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Moloney, Tim M" <Tim.Molo...@ManTech.com>
Subject RE: Confused by the Apache Karaf console....
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:43:52 GMT

Yes, help is (temporarily?) not working after the switch to gogo.

Since I'm still new to Karaf and need the help, I've found that I can
hit <tab> on an empty Karaf command line to list all the available
commands, then enter <command> --help to get the arguments and options
that are available.

Tim Moloney             The  reasonable  man adapts  himself  to
MRSL                    the world; the unreasonable one persists
2015 Cattlemen Road     in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Sarasota, FL  34232     Therefore  all progress  depends on  the
(941) 377-6775 x208     unreasonable man.    George Bernard Shaw