felix-dev mailing list archives

From Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Bootdelegation syntax and semantic
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:21:06 GMT
Guillaume,

The earlier behavior was incorrect and it was fixed as:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1034
and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1059

You guessed it right, a portable way to achieve bootdelegation for
com.sun.corba and its subpackages is to specify like this:

com.sun.corba, com.sun.corba.*

I think com.sun.corba* is a bug and you should file a bug.

Thanks,
Sahoo