felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Kristian Köhler" <kristian.koeh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Release plan/date for maven-bundle-plugin?
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:17:23 GMT
Hi

sorry for the late response...

> the plan is basically kept in JIRA... there are still a number of issues
> targeting the next release
>
> I don't have any firm date of the next release as it depends on so many
> variables (like how much spare time I have)
>
> are there any particular fixes you are urgently waiting for?

We're waiting for these 3 issues to be fixed:

* FELIX-974 - "Possibility to install dependencies to obr repository
when installing maven artifact"
* FELIX-1023 - "Category Information not exported to obr file"
* FELIX-1240 - "BundlePlugin fails in combination with apt-plugin"

Currently we work with a patched plugin version which we like to replace
as soon as possible with an official one. Not sure if you define it
"urgent".  ;-)

Thanks
Kristian