felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Webconsole] Display services
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:24:32 GMT
Not sure, but currently, only a subset of properties for a given
service are displayed.
In addition, it would really make sense to have a generic filtering
feature and some shortcuts to filter by bundle, type.

On a side not, I think it would make sense to leverage http a bit more
and use hyperlinks in various places in the console.  For example when
displaying a bundle,

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet