felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:11:34 GMT
>From a Karaf point of view, we need to plug in the karaf shell into it
instead of the felix shell.
The karaf shell provides more features (additional commands, command /
argument completion, history, etc...) that karaf users would want to
leverage.  I guess the added difficulty is that the karaf shell does
not work the same way: i.e. you don't launch a command and grab the
ouput of the command, but rather you have an output stream and an
error stream which are not tied to a given command, so the ui has to
be implemented slightly differently.

View raw message