felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Moloney, Tim M" <Tim.Molo...@ManTech.com>
Subject RE: Google Summer of Code
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:59:09 GMT

My point was that this thread is concerned with using web technologies to enhance the webconsole.
 If applicable, these web technologies could be wrapped/ported/extended/whatever to make them
generally available in OSGi.  Then the webconsole could use them just like any other servlet.

Thanks for the pointer to Sling's JSON bundle.  I currently do use a modified version of Sling's
JSON bundle (version 2.0.2-incubator).  The stock version requires JCR which we don't need,
so I just remove src/main/java/org/apache/sling/commons/json/jcr/JsonItemWriter.java and src/test/java/org/apache/sling/commons/json/jcr/JsonItemWriterTest.java
then rebuild.

I just recently started using gson (http://code.google.com/p/google-gson/) which is a higher
level library.  So far, I'm very happy with it.  The trunk now packages gson as a bundle and
should be in their next release (gson 1.4).

Tim Moloney             The  reasonable  man adapts  himself  to
MRSL                    the world; the unreasonable one persists
2015 Cattlemen Road     in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Sarasota, FL  34232     Therefore  all progress  depends on  the
(941) 377-6775 x208     unreasonable man.    George Bernard Shaw