felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Moloney, Tim M" <Tim.Molo...@ManTech.com>
Subject RE: Google Summer of Code
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:59:41 GMT

I'm not familiar with JAX-RS but I do use JSON.  Most bundles that I've seen that use JSON
simply embed a JSON library.

Could some of these technologies be made available to bundles implementing servlets that are
*not* part of the webconsole?

Tim Moloney             The  reasonable  man adapts  himself  to
MRSL                    the world; the unreasonable one persists
2015 Cattlemen Road     in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Sarasota, FL  34232     Therefore  all progress  depends on  the
(941) 377-6775 x208     unreasonable man.    George Bernard Shaw