felix-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [karaf] Maven Features Plugin ...?
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2009 07:59:37 GMT
Robert,

That plugin does not have any ServiceMix-specific functions -- it was
built to work with the ServiceMix Kernel features XML files so it
would make a lot of sense to move that into Karaf.  Given that we
already have issues raised in Felix JIRA for this plugin, I think this
has probably been the plan from the beginning, although this has not
been explicitly communicated anywhere.  Just created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1200 to track that task.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com